How do I read & make sense of the Math standards? Where can I look at the standards for my grade level or all grade levels?
Helpful Resources/FAQsHow do I read & make sense of the ELA standards?
- Math: http://www.corestandards.org/the-standards/mathematics
- ELA: http://www.corestandards.org/the-standards/english-language-arts-standards
Where can I see a comparison of the math standards across grade levels?
- Grades K-2 comparison:
- Grades 3-5 comparison
Is there a correlation between Investigations and the CCSS?
- Kindergarten: http://investigations.terc.edu/library/common_core/GK_InvCCSS_Corr.pdf
- First: http://investigations.terc.edu/library/common_core/G1_InvCCSS_Corr.pdf
- Second: http://investigations.terc.edu/library/common_core/G2_InvCCSS_Corr.pdf
- Third: http://investigations.terc.edu/library/common_core/G3_InvCCSS_Corr.pdf
- Fourth: http://investigations.terc.edu/library/common_core/G4_InvCCSS_Corr.pdf
- Fifth: http://investigations.terc.edu/library/common_core/G5_InvCCSS_Corr.pdf
Can I see a comparison of the ELA standards across grade level?Reading Standards for Literature K-5 (pages 11-12) Reading Standards for Informational Text K–5 (p 13-14) Reading Standards: Foundational Skills (K–5) (p15-17) Writing Standards K–5 (p19-21) Speaking and Listening Standards K–5 (p23-24) Language Standards K–5 (p26-30)
Frequently Asked Questions about Core Curriculum Maps-ELA
What is the NYS Timeline for CCSS implementation?
How do the old ELA standards compare/contrast with the new standards?